Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Interesting.

Nice job on the mix.

You can take Janice out of her style but you can't take her style out of Janice.

The song has one of those melodies that doesn't lend itself to singing along with easily on the first or second listen. It reminds me of the frustration I used to experience at one church we went to for a time. The P&W music was so off the cuff and progressive that almost no one in the audience was singing along unless on the off chance, they already knew the song. So... it was good to listen too, but not something that you'll be humming in 10 minutes.

I saw a comment on the song above that mentioned Pink Floyd..... pretty spot on from some of their earlier work with Sid Barrett.

Once thing is for sure.... you never ever put something up that is boring, mundane, and common or predictable. And that's actually a pretty good thing. Keep on doing what you do.

I much appreciate that Herb as I was way out of my element. We listen to many genres but trying to sing one is another thing. Ray is a pleasure to work with and that helps smile

Janice