Hi guys,

You may want to read the full info at https://exploration.io/what-is-music-reports-inc/

This is what I came up with, just an excerpt. I am not personally familiar with these people. At first glance this looks like a legitimate company. If they actually add any value I don't know.

"Role of Music Reports in the Music Marketplace
Though it is understandable to assume that music streaming services generate the lion’s share of royalties in the digital age; mechanical, sync, and performance royalties are generated from music uses on platforms outside the definition of the standard DSP (i.e. social media platforms). Music Reports services digital voluntary licenses for such platforms, and then passes the appropriate royalties to the rights holder.

Historically, the Harry Fox Agency has been the leader in handling physical mechanical royalties, which are paid by the record labels. In the age of streaming, the collection and payment of mechanical royalties from on-demand streaming falls on the shoulders of the digital music services, and the avenue in which these royalties go from the music service to the music publisher is primarily under the purview of the Mechanical Licensing Collective (as far as DSPs are concerned). Mechanical collections outside instances on DSPs are by and large administered by the deals that Harry Fox Agency and Music Reports have in place with certain digital platforms. For example, below is a partial list of Music Reports’ clients:

Amazon (music videos)
Apple (Apple Fitness and music videos)
TikTok
Peloton
Equinox Media"

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo