Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Floyd,

Love this track all the way through! Those guitars are beautiful! Your work with the string section is exceptionally good! Super vocals as always but the best thing here is quality of the write and arrangement! What a great song with production to match!

Thanks, Torrey

Thanks for all the nice comments, Torrey....

Originally Posted By: Scott C
Lovely song Floyd. Super vocal and lyric. Storytelling at its finest. Really well done...

Thanks, Scott...

Originally Posted By: NigelSpiers
Hi Floyd,

Another great song and beautifully sung.

Choruses a real highlight.

Mix is superb.

Brilliant!

Best Regards
Nigel

Appreciate that, Nigel....

Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
I haven't gotten all the way through my first listen to you and it's obvious I'll be back for more listens. Ballads seem to be the headlights that light a dark road on your drive to the next great song...

Charlie

smile Thanks, Charlie....

Originally Posted By: firesong
Floyd...brother you are a "Wordsmith"...I'm always amazed at you and your craft...I hope you have a publisher or a producer in your back pocket....this is a masterpiece...this along with so many of your songs should be playing on country radio...what a hook and every line supports it and builds such a great heart felt song...love the two part and the string pad coming in...man I wish I'd written this song...that's how good I thought this was...in under 5 minutes too!!...Wow!

Very nice of you to say, Dan. Thanks.

Originally Posted By: B.D.Thomas
For me music is all about emotions, and man, did you succeed here!
That's a wonderful song.

If anyone (myself included) ever should say "there's too much love songs" just give him a loving kick into the gonads and let him listen to this song.

The melody and flow of "if there's no pot of gold at the end", dude, that's poetry at its finest.
I take my virtual hat off to you!

Thanks, B.D.