Originally Posted By: rsdean
Floyd,

This piece is a masterclass in songwriting, performance and production.

We all aspire to be songwriters - you truly are one...

Bob

Much appreciated, Bob...

Originally Posted By: musician17
A masterpiece. For me, the lyrics took it over the top. But this is, of course, a masterpiece in every aspect, and from every angle. I've been there ... like many others; but few can articulate it, lyrically and musically, as you have done. In awe; bravo.

Thanks, James...

Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
What if... you CAN walk on water when it comes to making outstanding music, Floyd. Man, chills, chills and more chills. Seriously. You are one inspirational songwriter, Floyd. Man, those supertracks are outstanding, so you are also so inspirational using this incredible software. Thanks so much for this stuff. Also, thanks for allowing downloads of your songs so the inspiration continues when I drive.

smile Thanks, Marty!!

Originally Posted By: Brad Williams
Floyd, this is the picture of excellence. Once again a wonderful write, but my gosh, the production is sooooo polished. I wish I could offer something in the form of critique, but how can you improve perfection? Fantastic write, great guitar sounds, loved the bass you chose, the strings the cello the BGV's ... everything fits together like a hand in a glove. Great job Floyd, thanks for posting so the rest of us can hear.

Thanks for all of that, Brad...

Originally Posted By: PROJECT M
Hi Floyd
Beautiful song
Excellent sung and played
You have aligned the background track perfectly with the song
Really a great result
Many greetings
Andi ;-)

Thanks, Andi....