Originally Posted By: AudioTrack
Did we lose focus?

The title is "Productive 10min with Henry Clark".

There was never a suggestion that this was going to be an in-depth training session, covering every minute aspect of BiaB music production, sourcing MIDI data or more. It was always meant to be what could be delivered in 10 minutes. Henry did exactly that.

And he didn't post it here to be critiqued or praised by us. He posted it on YouTube. And for all his efforts, he got jumped on, here.

Of course there would have had to be some assumptions made in the presentation that might require additional detail and analysis. The guy only demonstrated what he could show in 10 minutes.

Does anybody here really think that every possible detail of creating a complex and detailed cover could be provided in intimate detail in 10 minutes? Can anyone prove that this would be achievable?

Further discussion to request clarification of the methods would be far better than criticism because some part of the YouTube video wasn't obvious.

No confrontation intended. Let's please all take a reality check.

Thanks "AudioTrack" for the kind explanation. I have since shut down the BIAB Tutorial portion of my channel. I had been contemplating this for a while because maintaining the channel had turned into a job (and I didn't want a job :-). However I have to be candid in that this last fiasco accelerated that decision so as of today all tutorials are no longer available to the public. Thanks again. Sincerely Henry