Originally Posted By: firesong
Scott...great track...love your guitar work...interesting lyric and vocal delivery...I must confess I'm not sure what the song is really about...not a fan of obscure lyrics...I'm still trying to figure out 'American Pie'....but the music was really good as usual!

Firesong,
Thanks for listening and appreciating Scott`s guitar on this.
With Spirit Level songs its often necessary toplug in your "obscure lyric decoder"!
Actually I think your own tag line: "You are who you are because you do what you do because of what you believe" could serve as the song`s meaning.

Originally Posted By: RnAM
What an interesting collaboration! The combination of your playing and Robert's signature voice along with some very creative breaks and buildups in the song gives this a really special (sometimes eerie) touch.

There are some moments throughout the song where your guitar complements Robert's voice almost like a harmony of some kind.

Rob

Thank you for those positive comments, Rob.Yes, Scott did such a nice job of complimenting my ragged vocals!

Originally Posted By: MarioD
Scott and Robert, this is really good.
I liked the vocal.
Outstanding guitar leads!
Great mix.

Two thumbs up, even though I have no idea what you are singing about!

Mario,
Glad you thought this good despite not getting the lyrics!
I had thought of writing more of a lyric explainer, but that would probably backfire...on to the next.

Robert