Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
...But at this time, between AI Chorus and Ethera Atlantis, there are no more backing vocal VI's on my list.

I picked up both of these several months ago and I could not be more happy. No regret at all. AI Chorus was pricy but so much fun and easy to find a place in my music. If you have always wanted a top notch Choir, and have a big budget, AI chorus is highly recommended.
Ethera Atlantis was actually the bigger surprize. At a fraction of the cost of AI chorus, it is simply beautiful. I have used this in some of my music also. And now have my eye of a soon to release Atlantis 2.0 for early next month.

But if you have any interest in this type of vocal backing VSTs, you may want to look at Ethera 2.0. Same guy how gave us Atlantis. This is an older product but is being closed out and on sale now for $12.95. It needs fully Kontakt. That price is a no brainer for me.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper