Just a quick note. Running on generator power. 140 MPH wind at the ranch. All the cows survived. Next ranch over lost many cows. Roof is messed up but I got it covered. Things are under control at the ranch. Ranch forman is stuck there because of continuing rising water. I can not get back to the ranch due to rising water and road closures.

The rising water from the run off is flooding houses near me and will continue for at least two or three days. The hurricane damage is far from over.

People are still drowning in their houses as of 10/1/2022.

The power may not be back on for days or possibly weeks. Pumping well water with generators.

The good news is none of my people have gotten killed.

Thousands of people are displaced and that is not limited to the coastal areas. The flooding is intense in the center of the state and rising as we speak.

Limited fuel, cash only, limited supplies of all types. Water is very difficult or impossible to find around here due to the inability to re-supply by truck.

My UPS does not like my generator...lol

We will do what we can to help others around us who are in worse condition than us.

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo