So let me get at this:

Charlie...thanks so much...I appreciate your comments...45 years doesn't seem that long (it seems longer!) smile

Alan...you are so gracious in your comments...it's nice to have someone else around who's over 70...we're really the cool guys...the seniors!

Torrey...man you're the best...I had admired you from afar...working with you has been such a joy for me...I hope that's not our last time!!!!

Floyd...thanks...your comments are so valuable to me...I admire you as a brilliant writer and producer and appreciate your thoughts! I used a reverb called Room Works (Steinberg) with a 2.91 second delay @ 7% mix on the fingerpick acoustic

Marty...ours is a mutual admiration society...you are such a great talent and so I value your thoughts and comments! Thanks for sticking around on my website and listening to some other stuff also!!

Eric...thanks so much...I know you guitar players can and do appreciate each others talents and Torrey is one of you top notch guys...along with you and Scott and Dave etc., etc.

Dewey...thanks for your great comments...I did the on the road for too long...20 years all over the mid-west...I'm 70 years old so traveling and pitching songs is really not appealing to me...but I really appreciate your thoughts!

B.D...thanks for your thoughts...I love when you guys with gifted ears give me valuable comments concerning the technical aspects of a mix...adulation is cool but good tech advise is priceless...Torrey helped me correct some big issues when I began syncing it all together....thanks again!

Brad...man, do you enjoy typing? thanks brother for those amazing comments...you know I'm going to play around with that last guitar phrase to see what it sounds like (don't tell Torrey)...I had originally thought of harmony lead guitars...maybe just that movement where the guitar comes down at the end of the solo? songs are never done till we're done...right?

David...man you didn't make any technical comments...I always appreciate your thoughts...you're one of my 'great ear' guys! I appreciate your comments!

Last edited by firesong; 10/11/22 11:23 AM.

www.soundclick.com/firesong
BiaB 2024, Steinberg Cubase Pro 13, Wavelab 11.2, SpetraLayers Pro 10, Audacity, Steinberg UR44 Interface, Yamaha Genos, Roland FP60 and FP10, Windows 10

You are who you are because you do what you do because of what you believe.