I'm waiting to see what is released at the end of this year in the way of instant gen/play in the BiabVST/standalone, if not I will look at putting some more work into this.
Rather than having to add a Track menu with a tweak to use the two debug options of writing the WAVinstruction RT/RD track data and Midi track data to a text file this could be added Biab Connecting to Reaper to send the tracks direct to Reaper, if not at least these two functions should be added to the Help > Utilities menu so users don't have to manually add this to menus to get instant tracks without masses of wav files.

A lot of work went into this injector to show the previous theory suggested to PG actually working so if this or even Live Arranger mode is implemented at the end of the year it will be worth all the time spent on it and I won't need to spend any more time on it, maybe retire to Hawaii and say Aloha to Tulsi smile

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
BB-Help-Utils-Menu.png (52.93 KB, 307 downloads)