Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
"they say the moon
the moon is held by the sun
Moon Girl show me my orbit
tell me how I`m spun"

Excellent opening verse!

Scott's guitar bits throughout the verses are a perfect fit. I love the solo, but especially the guitar ending.

You've created an other worldly feel with the instrumentation and melody. Nice one!

Thank you for those positive comments!

Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
I like the way you came out of the gate and just attacked the vocal. Really great. Lyrics were a treat as always. I would quote something but I wouldn't know where to start, the whole thing is poetry. Guitar was icing. Strings were oh so nice. Listened several times. Total treat.

I appreciate that; I know I`m no Bono, but its nice to get supportive comments on the vocals.
Scott always delivers on guitar - and , invariably, we hardly need to back`n forth much on what fits the song.

Originally Posted By: Birchwood
What nice to see/hear how you both are working more and more again together, Robbert and Scott!
I enjoyed this very nice song of yours a lot!
Of course very nice (but also a bit difficult) lyrics that are sung with your signature voice, Robbert.
Always a joy to listen to.

But I also enjoyed the guitarplay of Scott a lot. Scott, you were experimenting a bit with it here?
Sounds very good and I had to laugh (a bit) hearing the end of the song where you hit the snares unexpectedly.

Very enjoyable song,
Hans

Hans,
I think that ending was my late addition- hope it works!
The lyrics are intentionally a bit highbrow, but thankfully you can always listen to Scott`s guitar!
Thank you for listening and commenting.

Robert