MCity.
an addendum....re user beta testers of pg releases.

overnight i was thinking who are the 'beta testers' ? and why arent they pointing out little things in realband like not being able to audition a style picker style using the user chord sheet, like in bb ? loading the style demo is no help to me. so i have to remain in biab to audition styles with my chord sheet in stylepicker. just more work…sigh.

do the beta testers mainly concentrate on biab features ? rather than rb ?
have you been a beta tester ? if you have what are the parameters of a beta tester ?

another aspect is why havent beta testers (seeing the difficulty new users with multi input sound usb devices have setting up rb ) point this out ?

lets talk bout notation also…

one of my weakest skills is notation. in summary i'm useless at notation……
like many rockers..lol.

but THEN looking at notation in pg products it seems there are a host of features…
to this simple mind anyway…SOOO… why do notation pros feel the need to use/buy a separate notation program ? what is missing from biab and rb ? and thus why arent beta testers pointing out any notation deficiencies.
if i were a pro at notation and if i were a beta tester i would make suggestions so users arent compelled to use another program for notation and also thus save the user bucks//quids//whatever..
(frankly i respect people highly who can just use manuscript paper (old skool)...and create a symphony for orchestra.)

in summary what testing parameters are biab and rb beta testers given when testing biab and rb ? cos just one example it amazes me that beta testers would miss a most obvious basic need in rb to audition with ones chord sheet in stylepicker rather be allowed only to load a demo. isnt this need obvious ??

merry xmas.

om

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 12/03/22 04:37 AM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)