I normally upgrade annually with the Plus-PAK. I have just upgraded to 2023 Plus PAK.

Regarding the posts above what extra RealTracks and RealDrums that comes with XPRO styles PAK 3 and 4 I have just made an inventory of my system.

I used to by the XTR styles and XPRO styles pak as well as the 49 PAK before, but have now stopped.
When it comes to the new RTs and RDs i think i will get them anyway in the following year annual PlusPak upgrade.

I have already puchased XPRO3 but I have NOT purchased XPRO4. So i just made an inventory to se what I have in my system after the 2023 annual plus-PAK upgrade.

Checking with the list of new RTs and RDs included in XPRO4 pak I have them all! and I have not purchased XPRO4. So my best guess is that it is included in the following year annual plus-PAK upgrade, and it is probably the same with the 49-PAK. (I don't know how it is with the rest of the material eg RealStyles, I only checked the RealTracks and RealDrums).

So to my understanding when it comes to RTs and RDs if I am purchasing these paks I am probably paying for the content twice it will be the price to have the material available one year in advance of the normal december plus-PAK upgrade. But I might be wrong there is no information available how it works.