My goal for working with Synthesizer V Pro is to make a song so I can make a good demo recording and then sing the song with someone or have someone else sing it. I have already created such a demo recording, but in the form of a semi-finished product. The lyrics are in Czech, which I can't use here, which I don't mind, and if so, I'll let them sing, for example, La,la,la,la ... I can't write English lyrics and I wouldn't dare to, because I know what it takes to writing the text in Czech. All instruments are from RealBand and most of them are in midi tracks. I will transfer the created tracks to Studio One and let the virtual background vocals and virtual instruments sound mostly through the Kontakt module. I'm doing the mix and mastering at a friend's studio, which is yet to come. I'm still fine-tuning my singing with an excellent singing teacher, because I need it as an amateur. I have already registered the song with our copyright company OSA. I have the vocals where the text is sung in the sheet music, so I tried out Asterian as my voice (I sing deep in the first part, an octave higher in the second part and I return to a deep position in the third part), the second voice sings most of the verses Kevin and Asterian joins as third voice and Solaria as fourth voice in the choruses. While I agreed with Kevin's second voice, the chorus somehow doesn't fit me and I want to make it more interesting. I'm even looking for advice and feedback. However, I put the finished stuff on SoundCloud, but I don't want to put this there, because it's only in an unfinished state and I don't know if I would be doing the wrong thing if I put it here as a video (not a link) directly in the post. I've seen short videos in some posts in other forums, but they were related to a technical issue.

BIAB 2023,RB 2023,PTA 2023,Windows 11,Studio One PRO 5.52,Melodyne Studio 5.3.1,Sibelius 8.4.1,Acoustica 7.4.14,Notion 6,Progression 3,Harmony Assistant 9.9.5c,RX9,Ripx DeepAudio 6.4.0,Kontakt 6.8.0,DeCoda 1.3.0,Synthesizer V Studio Pro 1.90 a další.