Howdy everyone….

Ken and I have just finished a new collaboration. (thanks Ken) On the title….I thought I could flesh out something strictly from my imagination. I couldn’t do it to my satisfaction. Hence….I had to reference an experience by someone I know pretty well. Ken described it perfectly, it’s "a cautionary tale".
I'd guess some here could relate. Thanks to any that stop by and give a listen…..hope you found it worthy of your time.

_TBLZSEV.STY SlowBlues, VintagePno 12-8[85RS]
piano playing a 12-8 groove. Other RealTracks include 2 El.Guitar, El.Bass and RealDrums play BluesRockSlow. (El.Bass, El.Piano, El.Guitar, El.Guitar, Drums=BluesRock128^6-HiHat,Ride)
I didn't play my tele at all.
BIAB: Drums/Bass/keys/rhythm guitar RIGHT
Rhythm guitar LEFT & lead guitar: Ken Lasaine.

https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966/tracks (first song on the list)
Video option:
https://www.youtube.com/@chulaivet/videos (first song on the list)

Verse1: Young and restless, it’s time to move on. A broken family, I’m done with it all. Like the loner with little to say. I’ll catch you later, maybe someday. It might be crazy, but I have a plan. “Well come on in son and raise your right hand.” I had my reasons and the time was right. I made my reservation and said my good byes'.
Chorus: If you’re looking for a desperate escape, I have a suggestion. Be careful what you wish for it might be dangerous lesson.
Verse 2: It won’t be easy and it won’t be safe. What I was chasing was a double edged blade. It will be risky and no guarantees. If you jump in the river, better flow with the stream. Where it takes me, I don’t have a clue. If you want to be a man you have a whole lot to prove. Pay close attention and follow the rules. Don’t expect to have a room with a view.
Chorus: If you’re looking for a desperate escape, I have a suggestion. Be careful what you wish for it might be dangerous lesson.
Lead break:
Verse 3: Standard issue. Just follow the rest. What lies ahead could be anyone’s guess. I wanted some action, here’s what he said: “We got you covered”….they gave me a vest. Approaching the gangway to choppers on deck. My load is heavy and I’m breaking a sweat. I climbed aboard with a knot in my gut. It’s my last operation, will I run out of luck?
Chorus: If you’re looking for a desperate escape, I have a suggestion. Be careful what you wish for it might be a dangerous lesson.
Verse 1 (repeat 2 lines only): Young and restless, it’s time to move on. A broken family, I’m done with it all. Like the loner with little to say. I’ll catch you later, maybe someday.
Bridge:
Out: Abm// Copyright: Wayne Evans – Music & Lyrics 9/5/22

Last edited by chulaivet1966; 01/23/23 01:52 AM.