Originally Posted By: justanoldmuso
BT.

superb intro fx etc.v well done.

what i found in muso groups was the poor bass player was often not given the recognition they deserved for their efforts.

thus i sincerely hope you're given the recognition you deserve with this song...cos i really like the sound pictures youve painted and the cleverness of the piece.

the only thing i might suggest if ok with you, is i hear in my mind a more subtle drum trak. but thats just moi.

if you dont mind me saying i feel you and mario together would be a 'soundscape super group'.

have a great 2023.

om

Hey om,
Thanks so much for the positive review. Glad you liked the intro. I guess that turned out to be another happy accident; it certainly wasn't pre-planned. Experimenting with the Korg Pad I noticed that if I sustained a low E and then worked my way up a couple octaves that it sounded pretty good. I then layered Guitar 1 with a volume ramp-up.

Regarding Mario, I have learned a lot from him; he's the one-man supergroup smile

https://soundcloud.com/user-646279677
BiaB 2024 Windows
For me there’s no better place in the band than to have one leg in the harmony world and the other in the percussive. Thank you Paul Tutmarc and Leo Fender.