Originally Posted By: Brad Williams
Bass Thumper, I'll admit when I saw this was going to be a 5 minute song at 65 bpm, I didn't think I'd like it, but man was I wrong. I thought this came off really well. I stayed interested throughout. It sounds like a really cool smooth jam, in fact I probably would have titled it Smooth Jam, but then if I had done this tune it wouldn't have turned out half as good. You did a great job, and I agree that you and Mario would make a great team! Nice stuff.

Many thanks Brad, I always appreciate your honest reviews.

To be honest, I didn't pay any attention to the length of this. Sometimes I do but I knew I wanted a slow song (65 BPM) and I knew it had to have and Intro, V1, C1, V2, Bridge, V3 C2 and Outro. Without lyrics I'm thinking that these 8 sections would be needed to allow a build-up with variety. Plus I run into 8+ minute songs on Pandora all the time. This of course was around 5 minutes.

https://soundcloud.com/user-646279677
BiaB 2024 Windows
For me there’s no better place in the band than to have one leg in the harmony world and the other in the percussive. Thank you Paul Tutmarc and Leo Fender.