Quote:

Hi Skyline,

Does your EZMIX plugin stick to the track?

I can insert the plugin into the track and listen to it OK but when I merge to audio or save as a wave file then it is as though the track is dry.
That is unless I do the following:

Workaround is as follows:

Select track that you wish EZMix to be in. Select EXMix preset that you like (this step is not really necessary it just lets you hear the preset you like)
Once happy that the sound is as you require - Right Click on the track and select Audio Effects - Choose DirectX Audio Plugins and from the list select EZMix Plugin
Set preset as you wish (if you have tweaked, then re-tweak)
Listen to track with preview - if happy click on Process.
It will now change the Audio and it will Stick. Just remember to save a copy before you process as it is destructive.

Best regards
Michee

P.S Perhaps PG Music staff will be interested as to why it doesn't stick unless you do the above.

I had to install the 32 bit version of EZMIX as the 64 bit version wouldn't install on my system.
My System is Windows 7 64 Bit,i7, 4gb ram.

Probably another good reason to only use Realband in the initial stages of a song using it for what it does best generating the realtracks and converting all the midi to audio then importing into another sequencer such as cubase that doesn't have the above problem with EZmix.

Joe

joe