I just figured out something similar. It's so much easier to scroll through and listen to different styles *outside* of BIAB.

1. Inside of style picker, I clicked on the little file icon with the Quick Play Demo buttons. Ah ha! Now I know where the demo files reside. This is after I searched extensively in file explorer and gave up. *HINT* It's C (or wherever you keep your files):\bb\RealTracks\Data\Style Demos Audio. What tripped me up when looking in explorer is that it's right in the middle of the long number of folders that have the individual bits of audio, such as "Bass, Synth, MinialHipHopHeld 095" and etc...
So in the middle of all those is another Data folder, not the same as the Data folder under bb.

2. I opened MediaMonkey, which is a player I like (I use their free version, probably a pretty old version) in which I can scroll through the directory tree of my computer from right within MediaMonkey and not have to have the files in a "library." It plays the wma files without needing to convert to mp3. I can just scroll down the list, using the arrow keys and spacebar and listen to each one.