So when EZkeys-VST is inserted on a track in BIAB which has MIDI already on it, it will play that midi.

Then if you add the chord chart (export - copy and paste) to the EZKeys VST, it will not only play the Chords from the chord chart, but it will "merge" them with the midi on the BIAB track, playing both simultaneously.

Now, if you next apply the EZKey library to the chord chart to use any of the EZKeys library of grooves, those grooves will merge and play with the Midi coming from the original BIAB track. Be sure to check the "follow host" in EZkeys.

I have never seen this work this way in BIAB. In fact, EZKeys is working almost the same way you would expect it to work in your DAW. With one exception. I don't belive EZkeys would play both the DAW Midi and the EZkeys midi at the same time. But that part has me a bit confused primarily cause I would never think of doing that.

I look forward to doing some more of this when EZKeys 2.0 is released in 2 DAYS.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper