Originally Posted By: Elliott Kayne
Excellent Job on this experiment. The song itself is good, as a hit pop song. I too have been experimenting with Synth-V Basic and all I got so far was "Mary Had a Little Lamb" ... lol ... so I am impressed with the amount of work this took from you. This example of your's shows some real potential. It would be awesome if BIAB made a deal with SynthV to include a version of it integrate into future releases on BIAB.
What were the AI tools you used to get the lyrics? is that an app, or a website?

Yeah, it was a bit of work to get this going.... I took a few lines... worked on them and saved it and shut it off. It was brain draining. It took a number of days to get it and I was really tempted to copy and paste where I could but I didn't know enough to do that without worrying about it getting out of time.

Regarding the lyrics app. Our very own Joanne Cooper has the app and is developing it on an ongoing basis, adding new features. It's called Lyric Lab and you can get it here: http://lyriclab.net/ you can also grab it on your phone which is where I tend to use it most often. It lets you email the lyrics to your email address so you can save it and print it.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.