Originally Posted By: jannesan
Very nice experiment, with these AI tools & BIAB you can create a song indistinguishable from a modern (lyrically clichéd) pop song on the hit lists. I assume that at least the melody and the chords were the work of your creativity, they were very enjoyable, mellow and catchy. But I'm scared of the day when everything is computer generated and I still enjoy it and feel that it's a genuine human creation. I have tried Chat GPT for lyric generation, but it couldn't reach my level, so there is still hope wink But I'm beginning to feel that humans are "A" - artificial as well, there is no fundamental difference smile

Eleanor sounds very good, good work with the lyrical flow which is very important to make AI singer sound convincing.

Thanks for the backstory, good to know about your idea and process.

Janne

Thanks for listening and the questions.

Yes, I am responsible for the chords and melody. I also edited the lyrics that AI gave me. It was too cliched straight from the brain of AI. Like you said, it was closer to the level of a beginner songwriter but it did provide something that could be developed a bit with some thought.

Thanks again

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.