Torrey...thank you for this word of encouragement...we all need it from time to time...the last few years have been tough for me as my singing voice has falter quite a lot...most of my posts are older recordings but I have found great joy in "revamping" them with BiaB and have discovered in this forum a community that allows me to share them and their message without prejudice...having made friends and even collaborated with a few folks (including yourself) I feel like my songs are living again and accomplishing that which they were set out to do.

This song and your songs are an inspiration to me (and others as well!)...it is so Torrey...you have a style all your own and your songs are so recognizable...whatever genre (style) you choose for one of your songs, they are always top quality, produced exquisitely with craft and care and presented in a way that gets your (His) message across so well...I always look forward to hearing them and this is no exception...thank you Torrey...keep'em coming!

www.soundclick.com/firesong
BiaB 2024, Steinberg Cubase Pro 13, Wavelab 11.2, SpetraLayers Pro 10, Audacity, Steinberg UR44 Interface, Yamaha Genos, Roland FP60 and FP10, Windows 10

You are who you are because you do what you do because of what you believe.