This is an interesting take on the subject.

I was talking with someone on the forums a few weeks back who posed a question that might make for an interesting thread sort of along these lines. We were curious as to how many people on the forum had and turned or have actually toured with a well known band. We were both certain some have. As an example, I've gathered that Bud and Janice where a pretty big deal in the bluegrass scene, and have played along side some of the greats. I'm not positive, but I feel like Bob Flatpicker maybe as well. Matt F seems like there's maybe a story or there too. No surprise, I think Floyd Jane has brushed with some of the big names in country music. I'm not sure if it has ever been talked about here? If so, maybe a thread could be started. There just seems to be so much talent here for there not to be. I only bring it up here because it's along these lines of this thread.

Now, back to the thread at hand. I can say with 100% certainty that the road would have more than likely ended me. Any one reason would be enough, but there are multiple reasons. It's just not something I would at ALL want to do knowing this.

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.