Just had live chat online and tried what I was told but did not work.
I have just purchased Band in a Box today and in the process of setting it up.

I have put the Band in the box on C drive.
I have put Real Tracks Folder location on D drive.
I have put Drums folder location also on D Drive.

I opened the Asio driver Control panel but in the bottom right hand corner I get the orange box saying error window error 117
I have no idea what this means but I am assuming it is not a windows 11 error, but a window error when opening the control panel window.
It could be a fright if it is a Windows 11 error, but i have checked my graphics card and memory and has no problems and also done a sfx/scannow as administrator. I have a fast computer I7 with lots of ram, so no problems there as Cubase 12 and vst's is are the only things on it. Strictly for music only. I use an I5 for general internet and vpn.

I can open the control panel on my Focusrite Mix Control and also I can open the control Panel in Cubase without any error messages.
Nothing is terribly wrong as I have just set BIB up nearly and it does play the styles after a quick test
I have to do quite a bit of learning to get into the swing of using this program over the coming days.
I have sent in a support form but may take a few days, so i might as well see what the forum may saas you never know someone else may have had these sort of messages in a orange box at bottom of screen.

Any help appreciated

All the best
John
smile