Originally Posted By: Deej56
Alan,

Cool stuff . . . really creative . . . “wacky” is the right term for it . . . but in a good, funky, ear-worm kind of way. Don’t know why but it reminds me a bit of the Barney Miller theme song . . .I don’t find the baritone sax too repetitive . . . it’s short song, and it’s the sax that really carried it. Good mix! Nice one!

All my best to you,

Deej

Deej ...

Ear worm ... I like that! This is the first time I've used the Baritone Sax RT. I think it did its job.

If you remember the Barney Miller theme song (there were 3 or 4 similar iterations of it over the course of the 7 or 8 years it ran), you're older than I pictured you! I always loved Abe Vigoda's character, "Fish". Talk about some funny yet subtle humor. A little Trivia: did you know Hal Linden's real name was Harold Lipshitz?

And yeah, I can hear a little bit of that theme song in this. Never thought about it until you brought mentioned it.

Thanks for the listen and nice comments!

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops