We finally, got around to watching Disk 3 of 3 and it is awesome.
Some high points and a spoiler alert for those that care about such things.

Ringo on the piano and George on his acoustic working out the chords for Octopus's Garden.

George and Billy working out the chords for Old Brown Shoe.

Paul had an extraordinary wide vocal range; both octave-wise and genre-wise.

Paul's brother made a few brief appearances.

A fresh-faced Alan Parsons was noted as being a tape operator.

They were fascinated with a handheld music instrument that required a pencil-like object to play. I've never seen this object before, maybe someone here knows what the thing is. It looked battery powered.

Lots of improvisational jams.

Somebody called the cops because of too much of a "racket" on the roof top. When they arrived, they didn't know what to do about the situation.

Anyone doing serious collaboration would do well to watch how these guys worked together. Lot's of horseplay, everyone was eager to help each other in the song writing process and perhaps most importantly, these guys had phenomenal communication skills verbally, musically and via body language.

We will continue enjoying this documentary for years to come. And I now have a new item on my bucket list once I can adequately read sheet music or tab, . . . to cover as many Beatles songs on my bass as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/user-646279677
BiaB 2024 Windows
For me there’s no better place in the band than to have one leg in the harmony world and the other in the percussive. Thank you Paul Tutmarc and Leo Fender.