Biab does the same thing, if you set it to 4 bars without an ending Biab tries to soften the ending so it's not as abrupt.
Same deal with the Plugin as it's using Biab in the background to generate the tracks.
As I said I have showed this to PG so many times over the years.
You just need to add the extra bar then bar 4 will play all the way, then delete the last crappy bar, this is easy in Reaper.

There should be big changes to the Plugin soon hopefully before December release, that should fix all this.

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=774106
Originally Posted By: musocity
These are the original solo sections from a Biab track.
Any section I can extend or shorten the original playing.
If you watch the video where you have the gaps you can manually merge so there's no stop, you can't do that with a consolidated wav or in Biab now how it is:
Reaper-RT-Solo-Extend.mp4

Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
>MusoCity: If you could do the same in Biab/RealBand/Plugin as I can do in Reaper with the track sections it will further improve Biab to allow for more creativity control

Agreed, and this is something planned for BB2024 (and BiaB plug-in w/DAWS like Reaper that support these track sections). This will open up lots of additional options when customizing solos and other tracks.

Below is Biab set to 5 bar with no ending.
The top tracks are out of Biab and the bottom are the Plugin, Biab is actually even shorter, but if you cut on the start of bar 5 it's fine.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
BB23-Track-Cut-Off-3.png (249.71 KB, 94 downloads)