Originally Posted by AudioTrack
Originally Posted by usalabs
For some reason, it doesn't matter what song I create or load, there are no drum fills, I have always had drum fills, but recently (I have not changed anything), the drum fills have stopped, and the drum rhythm still continues, I have always used realtracks which includes realdrums, but as I mentioned, the fills have suddenly ceased for some unknown reason.

Now, if I load a song that has frozen tracks, the fills play great, but if a song has no frozen tracks, or I create a new song, and I re-generate the tracks, the fills are gone, but the drums still play, no matter if I change the fills from blue to green, no fills, there not even an ending fill.

I would firstly try Options > Return to Factory Settings / Most and see if that makes a difference.

Secondly, select a bar and press function key <F5> and check the box 'Allow Drum Fill' and see if that changes anything.
[Linked Image - Only viewable when logged in]

Doesn't F5->Allow Drum Fill only affect one bar of the current song? I'm actually getting no drum fills globally, it doesn't matter if the song is freshly created and I press F4, or if I load in a song and press F4 to re-generate tracks, the fills no longer work, and resetting to factory settings did nothing either, I've tried just about everything, apart from completely uninstalling BIAB (using Revo Uninstaller) and performing a complete clean re-install.