Well - that's about it - like I "can" sing, but not as well as a real singer like Janice. The singer sings concerts of 30 songs and the listeners want more. Purely theoretically, I could perform as a guest and if I sang three songs, the audience would have had enough of me (and maybe I'm still cheering for myself). Janice knows a lot of techniques and doesn't have to think about which one to use and when, and it will be good. This is not to say that Janice does not think about her singing. I think he's thinking, but quite a few levels higher than me. Some techniques I can learn, but some I can't. But I don't envy and I like to listen to them contentedly. And now to the Synthesizer. Maybe the AI in version 1.10.0 can extract more from the live singing recording and analyze and apply the AI singing better than I did in my manual work, but I don't think it will fulfill a full-fledged good live singer - in this version...

BIAB 2023,RB 2023,PTA 2023,Windows 11,Studio One PRO 5.52,Melodyne Studio 5.3.1,Sibelius 8.4.1,Acoustica 7.4.14,Notion 6,Progression 3,Harmony Assistant 9.9.5c,RX9,Ripx DeepAudio 6.4.0,Kontakt 6.8.0,DeCoda 1.3.0,Synthesizer V Studio Pro 1.90 a další.