Originally Posted by rayc
I always give space & patience for English as a second, third or fourth language.
The lack of sense/focus in many posts may well be caused by an online translator but many is the time that the O.P. has been an agent provocateur or naive absurdist.
I have occasion to use online translator and, as a matter of course, translate to and from to find out how far from the intended idea translation strays.
Aye. FWIW, I think he has very little English and relies entirely on translations. I think he uses Chinese, which has at least two main written forms and many spoken forms, and I personally have no knowledge of how spoken expression/emphasis may be incorporated. I think there's plenty of scope for straying.

He definitely does have a tendency apparently to say "I mentioned this a month ago now! How much longer is it going to take?". Where, except in a few very easy cases, I would not expect anything new to be released in less than six months.
Expecting things quickly from a fairly complex software is generally naive. The team have to decide how it might be done, or in some cases if it's even possible, then put their decision into effect, then spend quite a bit of time proving that it works and that they haven't accidentally broken something else. That latter is why I often feel BIAB needs some rationalisation, but also why PGM may be wary of so doing. And of course the despairing cries that would result of "but it used to work this way before!".

He definitely also does try things for himself and learn. He's learned things about BIAB that I didn't know (I'm sure there are still lots of those) and he's learned some music theory. He can be very frustrating (yes I sometimes walk away). I rather suspect he feels similar about us.

Jazz relative beginner, starting at a much older age than was helpful.
Kawai MP6, Korg M50, Ui24R, Saffire Pro 40.
AVL:MXE Linux; Windows 11; Win8.1: Scarletts
BIAB2022 UltraPAK, Reaper, a bunch of stuff.