Biab will have way more variations than a midi style with limited repetitive patterns, it would have more than the current arrangers that now use real audio instruments and drums.
Originally Posted by Matt Finley
I have no problem with adding a live arranger function to BIAB. I think the question is more about what would be the priority for doing that. It certainly has been requested enough. But what would you rather PG Music works on?
"what would you rather PG Music works on?" fixing Mac all the time when it breaks because of apple changing things.
LOL I was talking to a software developer that has a Win version only that is used with Crossover or WineSkin on Mac, and I said you are lucky as you would need to be reprogramming a native Mac app every time apple changes things on a weekly basis ! he said: "At last someone who totally understands why the only Macs we are interested in come with fries and a coke ;-)"
If PG don't make it I can make it and sell it (I'm sure it would be very popular and not cost 5K) but then PG is not getting the sales, am I here to do that or am I here to make Biab and PG better, what have I done for all these years ?
So don't procrastinate too long as other companies read posts and ideas. When I posted some time back I said don't snooze as you will see a live arranger keyboard with realtracks out soon, and sure enough that is exactly what happened while I deleted my last account and left the forum.

A current midi keyboard style/midi Full Screen
[Linked Image - Only viewable when logged in]