Originally Posted by Deej56
Mario,

Nice one. Really like the drum work in this one—really pops. The flute sounds pretty solid as well—front and center, though a little bit of a synth feel to it that, regardless works well. When you say, “I modified the BIAB tracks to better fit the song,” I’m curious about what you mean by that. In what way modified? Would be cool to hear what you did (i.e., learning opportunity for me). Thanks—and good tune!

All my best,

Deej

Thanx so much Deej.

I could not get the right groove while working ing BiaB. Even when using the microchords I could not get the feel that I wanted as far as the timing and chord changes. I brought the song into Studio One Pro 6 and did the changing there and copy and pasted those changes through out the song. Since I work in MIDI making said changes wasn't that difficult. On most of my songs I usually make changes to the BiaB MIDI tracks.

My goal this weekend is to move just enough each day so that no one pokes me to see if I'm dead or not.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware