Upgrade update...

This afternoon, on a whim, I conducted an experiment. I have my BIAB installed on my G drive - an SSD internal drive used exclusively for all my music programs. It is installed in a "bb" folder. I copied that complete "bb" folder on to an SSD external drive. It took about 2 hours to get everything transferred. When done I started up BIAB from the icon in the "bb" folder on the external drive... and presto!!! Everything is there - including all my songs - and it is running like a charm. I have to admit that I really wasn't expecting it to work but I am now doing the happy dance.

So, when I get my 2024 upgrade I'll just install it over the 2022 version and run BIAB from my external drive. Removing the program from the G drive will clear up well over 100gb of space. Since getting Kontakt and Studio One on top of all the other music stuff I have was getting the drive close to it's limit.

So I'll be getting my 2024 upgrade tomorrow. The copying of BIAB kinda ate into my afternoon and I'm just heading out for a dinner engagement. So no time to do it today. One more Sleep!!!