YES! That was YOU, who witnessed me making the grandiose mistake of unboxing that beautiful axe one frosty morning, without waiting for it to come up to temperature! Thank God for modern finishes--it suffered no damage whatsoever.

Sadly, I haven't spent nearly as much time with it as it warrants. Read through my replies to others above and you will see why, i.e., "Life happened."

I recently reposted that wonderful photo you used of me at my console. Used it as my Facebook profile picture for a time. Okay, now imagine me with another 14 to 16 inches of hair and a goatee! (It was a beard until a slip with the trimmer, so I improvised. Hey, it's what us musos do!) You can see a really nice portrait my wife took in our back garden. My username is Richard C. Letaw, Jr. I'd look forward to having you as a FB friend, if you are active there.

And I am planning to install a Roland GK-3 synth pickup on it; just need to figure out the measurements. According to Fender, whom I called for technical support, if I do it, I will have the only one in the world like it. Isn't that cool? To me, it will make the perfect platform for both guitar and synth work.

THANK YOU for chiming in! It was great to visit with you then, and I'd like to get reacquainted. Hope you are well also.

Regards,
R.

"My primary musical instrument is the personal computer."