Originally Posted by woj
Are there any issues rerported with individual real tracks. If I place in a certain track (4656) and start playing, BIAB will just close. Does this happen with other tracks? Has anyone run into this issue? Thank you

Hi Woj,

I loaded the demo for _CHASE.STY, which contains RT 4656 and generated the song. I had an unusual issue about not finding HiQ Instruments which makes no sense since the style doesn't contain HiQ instruments (that I can see, at least). I've reported this to the development team.

When I loaded the demo for _LUSTER.STY which also contains this RT, everything went smoothly.

----------

Just in case you are unsure what I mean by the above, to load demos songs that contain the RT...

1) Firstly, filter Stylepicker by Set 432 using the "Other" option.

[Linked Image - Only viewable when logged in]

2) The styles that show up in Stylepicker are now related to Set 432.

3) Click on a particular style.

4) Then click on the "+" to the right of "Demo" (#3 on the image), and load the demo song.
In the case of _CHASE.STY, it comes up with two options. I chose the lower option and not the Artist Performance option.

5) Then click on Apply (#5) and Generate (#6) and close Stylepicker.
When I clicked on "Apply", this gave me the message about not finding HiQ styles. "Generate" worked, though.

[Linked Image - Only viewable when logged in]

6) I then repeated the above process using the _LUSTER.STY demo, and everything ran smoothly.

With this in mind, try loading the demo song for _LUSTER.STY and see if that brings you any joy smile

Regards,
--Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024