I have just upgraded to 2024 Audiophile and we have run into some odd issues:

- sometimes a particular song will not advance the chorus as it plays and therefore never ends. The display will show 1 - 32 x 1/4 and never advance to 1 - 32 x 2/4, etc. Shutting down and restarting usually fixes it. Also doesn't always happen.

- making changes to Chord settings, for example, and re-rendering will result in dead drums for some section of the song - half maybe. Saving the changes and restarting BIAB solves the problem. This is a huge hassle editing parts and having to restart to hear the results.

- last night one song, at the end spurted out a Saw wave of noise - quite loud and startling. Again, restarting BIAB, and replaying the song was fine.

- one song, NOW, has no count-in. It worked fine in the past. The Style used has a Loop, rather than a Drum part. If I MUTE the Loop, then I hear the Count-in, otherwise no count-in.

- still having issues with Count-in being quiet on the first two counts

- still have the bug where any changes to the Song Memo will crash on Save if the Memo is left open.

The noise and the missing drums are making me consider rolling back to 2023 as we wasted a huge amount of time last night fighting with these issues.

Last edited by Andrew - PG Music; 01/13/24 12:53 PM. Reason: Updated thread title