Lee,
"I despise unnecessary mouse clicks and buried options, It slows me down. "

I can totally see you sitting and clicking that magic button that got buried all day long smile

Regeneration of whole styles, track, songs, partial etc., is times faster now. Time it took before, starring point blank on the screen, waiting, you could of done 100 clicks. I rather do couple of extra clicks than, wait for the program to churn forever. That slowed me down. It made me feel like it's 1995 all over again and I am waiting for windows to load. To complete each project, will take me hours less now. I am strictly talking about generations time.

Your buddy Moultipass had a concrete suggestion, to have a "Load Demo" button on the top. That is a valid specific item and I am certain it will get support. I don't use it, but it was articulated well and I will vote for that. You had suggestion to keep MTP on the top. (beats me why, but ok, lets assume that is something important) How much time you spent writing "me me me hates" instead of doing couple of Print Screens with your specific issues, explaining them in a paragraph or two and posting them up for discussion? PGM reads feedback / wishlist, and while there are no guarantees that something will eventuate, some things do. I honestly believe that is a better way instead of bashing overall progress made.

"I'd have been less annoyed if there was no snap option at all." - don't press that "snap" button and you will be OK.
"I discovered that partial drum regen doesn't work" - Was this feature advertised for drums? I honestly don't know. If it was, I would be upset too.