Talk about a hi-jack - I posted a couple of issues wondering if others had seen them or if maybe my system needs a refresh. The ensuing discussion, save one reasonable response, is a ridiculous rant fest completely unrelated.

Hi Bullmoon,

Thanks for pointing that out, yes I agree many of the posts are completely off topic.

I can duplicate the bug with saving a song while the song memo is open. However, the other issues I wasn't able to reproduce yet. It may have to do with some specific audio driver settings, and/or specific settings in your song files. It would most likely not be specific to the 'Audiophile version'. What audio driver type do you have selected? Options are WAS, MME, or ASIO. WAS is the default.

I think the best way forward is:

A) There is a build 1109. It is still in pre-release testing, but you could download it using the following link:
https://update.pgmusic.com/support/patch/bb2024_win_update_build1109.exe

B) If you continue to have the problems, post a link to a song file, or send it to support@pgmusic.com referencing this forum thread, Attn Andrew. Ideally a frozen song file.

You could either follow-up with more info in this thread, or start a new thread.

Everyone else, please start a new thread if you are posting about something different from the OP's question.

Andrew
PG Music Inc.