<< Question #1: Chord Text Display >>
I've never had cause to increase the font in AEW because I split the screens between the Chord Sheet and the AEW so I can clearly see both at the same time as well as ensure the tempo is following the Chord Sheet Correctly. The moveable AEW is accessed from Window| Audio Edit | Moveable Audio Edit Window. You can customize the two views to your liking.

<< Question #2: Copy & Paste RealDrums Waveform >>
Yes. There's a workaround. A workaround is necessary for several reasons.
1. The Audio Edit Window is to edit audio.
2. RealTracks can be edited in the AEW in several different configurations, some requiring a conversion of RealTracks to audio. Some edits don't trigger this conversion.
3. RealTracks and RealDrums aren't the same and their structure is completely different to the degree that RealDrums editing in the AEW requires the track must have a RealTrack loaded before editing a RealDrums can be completed. Alternately, the RealDrums Track data can be converted to audio and then edit that audio file in the AEW. I prefer and mostly use the first method.

Knowing the workaround, the only step you're missing is when you're prompted to load a RealTrack, answer yes. Select and load any RealTrack. Don't generate. Copy and Paste as you normally would and when you've completed your edits, freeze the track.

Don't Partial Generate, Regenerate or forget to freeze the track because any generation type activity will be done using the loaded RealTrack rather than the Drums.

<< Question #3: Partial Regen RealDrums Waveform >>
Yes. It's similar to the workaround of Question 2. Generate a second RealDrums on any other track or by freezing all the tracks except the drums and extend the bars beyond the end of the song and generate additional drum material from different drum styles, different patterns, etc and copy/paste using the process of Question 2.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.