<< Charlie Fogle's Method is Not Working
First generate a RealDrum track, convert that track to a RealTrack, before generate again, edit the waveform of that track, and freeze it.
No, it doesn't work. It will only work in the first few minutes, then after you continue working for several minutes, or if you save and close the sgu and reopen it, that "semi-drum-track" becomes empty, and all waveform inside is gone, there is no sound from that track anymore. >>

At first I was confused by your results because I've never had that issue, ever. I was able to duplicate your results by closing the SGU file without saving the edited track as an audio file also. BIAB has to save edited audio to the same folder an SGU file is located in and both have the same prefix name.

The fact is Andrew's method and the method I use are similar and should produce the same results as long as either method saves the edited audio. Andrew's method is safer and more foolproof because I'm in the habit of working with audio in BIAB and know to save the audio and many users aren't as familiar and know to do it. I was able to skip the copy/paste portion, which saves steps but the audio edits have to be accounted to be saved. Andrew's method forces the RealTrack to audio conversion automatically but takes a few more steps. Use Andrew's method and you will be fine.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.