Originally Posted by MusicVillain
Originally Posted by Charlie Fogle
I was able to skip the copy/paste portion, which saves steps but the audio edits have to be accounted to be saved.

Can you explain how you do it?

My understanding is, with Andrew's method, you save the sgu, the wav file is automatically saved in the folder.

With your method, nothing is changed to orange, and nothing is saved as wav.

Your method is supposed to be better, because it doesn't generate a wav file, and saves disk space. By tricking the software, it treats a RealDrum track as if it's a editable RealTrack. In theory, it's the best method, in reality, it's not working. The track would be cleared by the software automatically.

Andrew's method is better and safer than the way I do. I skip steps, save time and save tracks and delay the conversion to audio (Orange tracks). When I open a file I've edited using my method, the file opens as an Artist Performance File (Orange track). BIAB is programmed to recognize these edited tracks and APF is required method the program uses for this type edit currently.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.