<< If I'm browsing style, I often can't find the style I'm listening to. >>
If you audition styles using the chord sheet, Styles are saved in the Recently Played Styles Folder Typing S4 in any bar on the Chord Sheet will open the Recently Played Styles Window and display up to 75 of recently auditioned Styles that have played over the Chord Sheet.

<< If I'm listening to RealTrack, I feel satisfied when I want to pick a track to put in it. When I click on the track, the RealTrack just disappeared. >>
If you find a RealTrack you want to use, type the RealTrack number into the 'Filter String' search box and regardless what Track you click on to load the RealTrack, it will be selected in the Search Results box. After loading it onto the desired track, erase the RealTrack Number from the 'Filter String' search box, all of the RealTracks will re-populate so you can continue reviewing RealTracks.

I've posted screen shot examples below.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
MTP Search.jpg (89.96 KB, 39 downloads)
double click selected.jpg (238.05 KB, 39 downloads)
Recent Styles Folder.jpg (230.93 KB, 39 downloads)
Save RealTrack.jpg (57.79 KB, 39 downloads)

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.