Well I learned something new today after a chat session with a PGMusic tech but would like to
nail this one down.

After I re-built my Styles list it said I had 7371 styles, which to me sounds like a heck of a lot of styles!

First I should remind everyone that I did a selective installation of BIAB 2024 Ultra-Pak a couple of weeks ago.
I started with a full installation to a USB disk and then just copied the RealTracks/Drums that I will use to my d: drive.

Those RealTracks/Drums were almost exclusively jazz tracks (drums, piano, electric piano, organ and bass).

So today I wanted to change a song's style to a jazz style, in particular a bebop style.
Much to my dismay no bebop style was showing in the styles list! Out of 7371 not a single bebop style was showing?

That's when I started my chat session and was told about the Realtracks picker, which I hadn't known about before.
Once I was in the Realtracks picker I could see all of my Realtracks/Drums that I had installed, including many bebop tracks.

I was told that because I didn't have a full Realtracks/Drums installation I was doomed (paraphrasing).
It seems every time I will go into the stylepicker I will come up short.
It won't display everything that's available to me (not even close).

Is there some way to get around this, short of installing everything on my small SSD?
Space is limited on my SSD.

Will I have to tediously go into Realtracks Picker and pick one instrument at a time for every song I make?

Is there no easier way for my situation?

And where are all those 7371 styles, I don't think anything close to that is displayed for me in my list, even though it said it found that many.

A BIAB user for more than 30 years (if you can believe it) !