Originally Posted by BIABman
... I am assuming it's because I don't have some RealTracks/Drums that are required for various styles...
I don't think that sounds right. The Stylepicker isn't smart enough to know if you have all the individual components of a particular style, that you are missing certain RealTracks (or Drums). It only lists the styles that you have purchased. The assumption would be that you purchased the styles to go with the certain package you bought. We see people getting into trouble with this when they have the Pro version but purchase the Xtra Styles (without noticing the caution) and find they don't work. That seems to me different from what you are experiencing, although I could be completely wrong. You have to generate the song before you are told what is not there (although seeing N/A in the mixer is a good clue).

You asked before what I copied over, so that I don't get this kind of error. Now that I am on my computer, I can recall what I think I did. in the /bb folder, I copied all the following folders:

/Data
/Preferences
/Styles

as well as
/Drums

but only some of /RealTracks folders.

And one more thing: I copied all the individual files in the /bb folder itself.

Let me know if what you did is the same.

Once again, the real space killer is the RealTracks. Most of the rest of those files I listed are much smaller.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors