Hi again smile

I tried it in Audio Edit and the Chordsheet and the regeneration of the bar is working okay for me.

To be honest, I prefer doing regeneration in Audio Edit as (a) I can see what is happening and (b) there are a lot of tools available in Audio Edit that are very useful. With this in mind, if you have a few minutes to spare, could you please try the following?

1) Open Audio Edit (#1 on the image).
The image shows my display in Standard View mode. CTRL+T will toggle between full-screen and standard views if you want to switch to my view.

2) Select "Snap" (this will snap the cursor to the nearest 1/16th of a beat in even time) (#2).

3) Select the piano's track (#3).
If no wav form is visible on the piano track, you will need to regenerate the whole song first

4) In the black region of the wav's track, drag the mouse across the bar with the AmM7, Am6 chord to select that region (#4).

5) Click on Edit (#5) to open Audio Edit's 'tool box'.

6) Select generate (#6) and then "Select and Generate Realtracks" (#7).

Steps 1 – 6 relate to IMAGE 1.
Step 7 relates to IMAGE 2.

7) In the Regeneration Window, check that the track is correct (#8) and then regenerate (#9).
(a) The regeneration window should be above the wav display.
(b) If it isn't, drag the regenerate window up the screen so that so that you can see the wave.
(c) When you regenerate the wav, watch the wav form on the screen. It should change and represent the new sound.
(d) After the regeneration is done, the track will automatically be frozen so that the regeneration is preserved and not lost when the whole song is regenerated.
(e) It is not necessary to unfreeze the track then regenerating in the Audio Edit window.

IMAGE 1 (below)
[Linked Image - Only viewable when logged in]

IMAGE 2 (below)
[Linked Image - Only viewable when logged in]

Last edited by Noel96; 02/24/24 08:02 PM. Reason: clarifying the information

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024