Originally Posted by musocity
I think the list of all chords you can enter came about when Biab was just midi but then with RealTracks it would take hours an hours of recording to get all these chords.
If they get all the Playable Realtracks sfz's working well so they are matched sound wise, Biab could intelligently use these for the non-available chords in the RealTracks so extra notes could be added/removed/moved in the RealChart midi intelligently to fit the chord, this is what VST's like NI Session Guitars and UJAM guitars have, they have all the recorded playing but also have the full identical sample set recorded from the same instrument. BUT you have to get all the SFZ's up to standard so they match the sound. I suggested the other day to a user to use PRT but they said the sound did not match the pedal steel RT instrument, this is what I have found.
Going into the future RealTracks should be just Direct Input with a default FX like suggested here Multi Pattern/Style RealTracks
this will lower the amount of sample SFZ's needed as when using a RealTrack with custom PRT sections both will be Direct Input using the same VST FX this will sound match a lot better than how they do now.