This is from the PLUGIN thread:

For JUCE I see there is "MediaFoundation VideoComponent for Windows"
https://forum.juce.com/t/mediafoundation-videocomponent-for-windows/59952

To get Reaper to now play the wma or m4a direct on windows, for source properties it shows "Video item properties":

Using Windows Media Foundation v2 decoder for audio

Encoded audio format: AAC

Using Windows Media Foundation v2 decoder for audio

Encoded audio format: WMAudioV8

So why not use m4a as the crossplatform compressed audio format for the PLUGIN to play direct ?
It can play both to be backward compatible and the main Biab should be able to decompress either wma or m4a, or play wma or m4a demos.
Mac will play aiff or wav as the uncompressed format.

If you can get crossplatform started with the JUCE PLUGIN and get the generate code into it then it can develop independently from the 6mths Win 6mths Mac development saga without all your eggs in the one Delphi basket, future proofing.
That and crossplatform content installers allowing users to use their Biab purchase on Win and/or Mac, with SGU working on both without having to wait 6mths for the new RealTracks SGU to work on Mac.

As I keep saying, if I as a non programmer can make Lua scripts in Reaper to generate tracks the same as Biab then surely a C++ programmer like Adar can do this ? he won't have to wait all the time for BBW4 programmers.
Things will be fixed and added a lot quicker.
The Plugin Standalone can become the new crossplatform Biab Lite, with features being added to it gradually without the bloat of the main Biab. Easy to learn, easy to use, EZBBvst.

These download instantly, there is no 6mths wait in between clicking download buttons
[Linked Image - Only viewable when logged in]