Originally Posted by jannesan
Unsettling, that's how the music sounds, it feels all the time that some instrument is missing, but that seems to be the secret juice. And together with the bumby melody and the weird lyrics the effect is complete. You have made it all work as a very original tune and delivered the visit perfectly. Only thing missing is a psychedelic video smile Janne

Janne, glad it worked for you! Yes, it's unsettling for sure, but...so is the fair. I'll leave the video for AI or perhaps an evil clown. Plenty enough of both. Ha!

Originally Posted by vicarn
Hi DC. It's an amusing song and sounds old fairgroundy to me. Vic

Vic, amusement is our goal, so...THANK YOU!

Originally Posted by WaoBand
Great quirky and original song! While I love bassoon you did right going for the tuba as it fits perfectly for the fairground scenario. I was raised in a UK seaside resort with a permanent fairground open all summer and when I was at art school in my late teens I worked 3 summer seasons, 67-69, on the fairground. Every Friday night a new batch of tourists would arrive, mostly coming for a fortnight, and all of the teen daughters would descend on the fairground looking for their holiday romances! I enjoyed at least 6 holiday romances each summer, so your song brought back some great memories! laugh

Chay, well...wow, didn't see THAT coming! Glad to have stirred up some happy memories. My spouse is an expat Brit, but I only know UK seaside resorts through movies and songs. They do sound quite lovely, even without the teenage association. THANKS for the listen!

DC Ron
BiaB Audiophile
Presonus Studio One
StudioCat DAW dual screen
Presonus Faderport 16
Too many guitars (is that a thing?)