I grew up in South Florida, near Fort Lauderdale, where the slightest, lightest bit of frost is a 50 year event. Now as predicted by the climate change scientists, the melting of the ice caps is creating a shift in the ocean currents which is producing warmer summers and colder winters in the temperate zone. We've had frost 2 years in a row, and instead of our upper 80F high temperatures in the summer, 90s have become common. It's pretty weird and a bit unsettling.

I did spend some time as a musician "on the road" and spent a lot of the year in Michigan's Upper Peninsula (Ispheming). Frost came in late August and during the winter it snowed every day except for the ice storm day. It was a beautiful part of the country, the people were nice, and I froze my ___ off. But those few years on the road, when I was a young musician in a rock band, were very happy years indeed. The cold weather was a small price to pay for the joys of touring in a rock band.

Notes ♫

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks